If you have booked an injectable treatment or any of the aesthetic skin/facial treatments such as Hydrafacial, Indiba, laser etc please take note of some of the specific instructions below:
We would prefer you to remove your make-up before you come to save face to face contact time in the clinic; full face for all facial aesthetic treatments, forehead and round eyes for Botox, lower face for Profhilo and filler. You must read the appropriate web page regarding your treatment as this contains all the information you will need to have read before signing your consent forms which will be done in the clinic.
If you are having Botox: if you feel you need a follow up appointment 14 days after your Botox you should send a WhatsApp video to 07763 016 138 showing your face straight on, frowning, eyebrows raised and then squinting (as if straining to read small print) being careful not to engage the cheek muscles as in a smile. If you need a face to face appointment this will usually be within a week.
How we have prepared the clinic :
We are obviously being very careful and we would ask that you also limit your social interaction as much as possible for at least the 14 days before your appointment or as per the updated government guidelines. We know the relaxation rules will be changing and we have to be aware of the risks that this will pose.
For all appointments please come into the clinic via the carpark door at the time of your appointment and not before.
There will be hand gel on the table to the right with instructions.
There is plenty of room to socially distance so you can sit or stand in reception if your stylist/aesthetician/therapist or Dr Ros is not quite ready.
- All the appointments have been lengthened to allow for cleaning after each client and so we can prepare for your appointment to minimise the face to face time.
Please keep your mask on if you have one otherwise we will provide one. We will be wearing PPE.
You will be taken straight into the treatment room or salon.
- If we can socially distance to discuss your hair or discuss treatments you can remove your mask as we know this makes communication much easier. If not we ask that you do keep your mask on where possible.
- We cannot provide drinks but you are welcome to bring a drink to have whilst your hair is developing.
Please read all the relevant pre care and aftercare for your appointment on the website.
- Payment will be done at reception on the left hand side and you can rebook there or book on the app.
- You will exit up the stairs via the roadside door.
- There is a COVID-19 charge for each visit to the clinic.
- If you have any suggestions we will welcome them. Please email email@example.com
Dr Ros and the team have been bowled over by all your lovely messages. Dr Ros has just loved seeing you again and the rest of the team are just so excited to get back because seeing you happy with your results makes us happy. As yet we cannot open up the beauty side of things but will do when we get the go ahead from the government.